Member Security Center
Introducing the Member Security Center!
Each year over 10 Million people are victims of Identity Theft in the United States. Statistics even show that the odds of becoming a victim of Identity Theft are greater than having a heart attack or being involved in a car accident. That is why JM Associates FCU is pleased to announce our newest service which will aid in protecting our members from becoming victims of Identity Theft. Member Security Center is a solution that provides members with Identity Theft protection and restoration in the event that you become a victim. Member Security Center offers various levels of protection at very affordable prices so you are able to choose what is right for you and your family.
Basic Member Protection Package - $1.95 per month:
Basic Member Protection Plan subscribers receive the following services:
- Internet Surveillance Report - this piece monitors over 600,000 websites, chat rooms and social media sites to ensure that your personal information is not being traded on the Internet. Subscribers receive an email alert if their personal information is compromised. Using this proactive approach could prevent Identity Theft in the first place.
- Identity Restoration – this piece assists subscribers in restoring their identity if it is compromised.
Gold Member Protection Package - $3.95 per month:
Gold Membership Protection Plan subscribers receive the following services:
- Internet Surveillance Report and Identity Restoration
- Sex Offender Report
- Change of Address Report
- Social Security Trace Report
- Restoration / Lost Wallet
- Insurance - $1M, $0 Deductible
Platinum Membership Protection Package - $12.95 per month:
Platinum Membership Protection Plan subscribers receive our full Identity Theft protection coverage. This package is all inclusive of the Basic and Gold Packages with the following additional features:
- Credit File Authentication (1-time for Credit products)
- Single Bureau Credit Report
- 1-Bureau Score
- Court/Criminal Report
- Pay Day Loan Report